I am SO excited to be participating in another blog hop with Bruno and Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Program! Today I will be sharing my Customer Thank You cards for anyone who shops with me in December.
Being in a bit of a catalog transition period, I am focusing on a bundle that can be found in the Annual Catalog on page 13, the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle! I love how cute this bundle is, especially because sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. You can find the measurements below.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (scored in half at 4 1/4″)
- Flowers for Every Season DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″; scrap for sentiment
- So Saffron Cardstock: Scrap to die cut sunflower (at least 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″)
- Bumblebee Cardstock: Scrap to die cut sunflower details (at least 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″)
I hope you enjoyed this card. If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me this month (and receiving this card!), you can do so by clicking HERE. If you would like to join my awesome stamping team, please visit HERE.
Please hop along with all of the amazing demonstrators listed below! You can click on their links to be taken to their blogs. Below the list of demonstrators, you will find a full product list for this card.