ALL ABOUT STAMPIN’ UP! INK PADS AND REFILLS
Stampin’ Up! has amazing color coordination and that starts with our Ink Pads and Refills!
Today, I’m going to share all about Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads and Ink Refills. I’ll cover the basics in this post, including how to reink your Ink Pad! I’ve linked a YouTube video a little further down on this post. Make sure to check it out!
In the video, I share how to reink your Ink Pad! You can see a photo below of my Night of Navy ink pad before and after reinking.
ALL ABOUT INK PADS & INK REFILLS:
STAMPIN’ UP! INK PADS & REFILLS: Stampin’ Up! offers 50 colors in their different color families. All 50 colors come in Ink Pads and Refills (among other things). This is great because once your ink pad runs out of ink, you can use your matching refill to ink it back up!
STAMPIN’ UP! COLOR FAMILIES: Click here to view all of the current Stampin’ Up! Colors! There are several Stampin’ Up! color families, and the current colors are (as of May 2023):
- BRIGHTS: Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst
- SUBTLES: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath
- REGALS: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock, Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape
- NEUTRALS: Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
- IN COLORS: These colors are around for just 2 years. The current In Colors are Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Pebbled Path, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis
HOW DO I STORE INK PADS? Ink Pads are best stored flat. This will keep the ink on the top of the foam, giving you a great stamped image every time! There are multiple different storage solutions out there. I have linked them below.
Have a question or tip about Ink Pads and Refills? Write it in the comments!
INK PADS & INK REFILLS VIDEO TUTORIAL:
Do you have an Ink Pad or Ink Refill tip? Let me know in the comments!