It’s time for another Two Card Tuesday! This one is a bit different, because I didn’t follow the same card layout, but rather created two birthday cards using the same suite. These cards both use items from the Handsomely Suited suite which is on pages 66-67 of the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog.
The first card I’m sharing was a card I made for a swap. The second card was made for some men in my life who have upcoming birthdays this month! Be sure to keep scrolling to see both cards! Products used can be found under each card.
I used Pacific Point and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write markers to color the bow ties on this card. The patterned background is part of the Well Suited Designer Series Paper.
Night of Navy Cardstock
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored in half on the long side at 4-1/4″
- 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 3-9/16″ x 2-1/4″ (I used one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies)
- 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored in half on the long side at 5-1/2″
- 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Scrap for die cutting bow tie
- 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- 3-5/8″ x 1″
- (Optional) 5-1/4″ x 4″ for inside of card