I live in Minnesota, or more lovingly referred to as Minne-SNOW-ta. In my honest opinion, I don’t think there’s EVER enough snow on the ground! So, I created this card to inspire more snow!
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (scored in half on the long side at 4 1/4″)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 strips at 5″ x 1 1/8″
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: at least 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ to die cut the star
- Old Olive Cardstock: at least 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ to die cut the tree
- Green Foil Sheet: Scraps to die cut the trees
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: Scrap for sentiment